Sunday, May 15, 2011

I wonder what it'd sound like...

I think of you when
everything else is still and silent
and I've nothing else left to
Distract me.

I wonder if you know.
Of couse you do. I am a boar, I
feel with my sleeves and scream from
mountain tops.

Just the same I imagine
The words, the speech- finally saying
something, anything at all to you that
actually matters.

I can't actually remember
what your perfume smells like or if
you actually wear any but like your reaction I
Imagine it.

You in my arms, the words
Whispered under breathe, my lips
matched to your thin lips, my arms around your
thin waist.

What an image.

But I am silent, the lessons taught
By her spinning and becoming nothing
More than ash have not been learned and I am
A coward.

Type type type and
Tell me more.
Tell me more.

No comments: