Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It Begins Again

Grit teeth fantasies
Of dirt and blood and deeds
That I am too small a man for.
Not Fast
Or strong enough to accomplish.

Even when I think of you
Of happy settings
Endings
And finishes

If you catch my meaning,

Its always fleeting
Melding merging
Into something cacophanous
With illusory cannon shell
Dirt and a scream
That could be my own
As I see your piercing eyes
Falling into dust debris.

Its a marked increase though,
That in my mind
I am no longer a victim
With his head
Under a train wheel.

Still,
I rarely win these
Death flashing
Shadow dances.
But now at least I meet it
With steel brandished
And my teeth
Buried into the neck of life
As it runs me through.

Cue fire
Silence
And then another morning
Movement.

It begins again.

No comments: