Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Some Pantoums

Party!

Oh Dionysus,
Bless my drink.
The wine shall flow,
Partake our joy

Bless my drink,
Stamped grapes aged.
Partake our joy,
We dance the night.

Stamped grapes aged,
The room is spun.
We dance the night,
The lights do turn.

The room is spun,
Our stomachs churn.
The lights do turn,
Seeing dinner twice,

Our stomachs churn.
The wine shall flow,
Seeing dinner twice.
Oh Dionysus.


--------------------------
-----------


Sweet Embrace

Always your's,
Oh great lover.
By my side every step,
My masterful stalker.

Oh great lover,
Cold Sweat embrace.
My masterful stalker,
Flying to you.

Cold Sweat embrace,
You give love meaning.
Flying to you,
With finality.

You give love meaning,
Of body and mind.
With finality,
My eyes close.

Of mind and body,
By my side every step.
My eyes close,
Always your's.


----------------------------


Burning Passion!

I am the inferno,
The passion unabated.
A thousand nuclear furnaces,
To make my mind thirsty.

The passion unabated,
Pondering the stars.
To make my mind thirsty,
A universe awaits.

Pondering the stars,
Love of cosmic questions.
A universe awaits,
No three letter answers.

Love of cosmic questions,
Of stardust going home.
No three letter answers,
Only natural elegance.

Of stardust going home,
A thousand nuclear furnaces.
Only natural elegance,
I am the inferno.

No comments: